As we approach the end of another rollercoaster year, we find ourselves reflecting on the incredible journey we’ve shared together. We wanted to take a moment to express our deepest gratitude for your support throughout the year – our Standard has been made stronger by the sector for the sector.
Whether you’ve been with us from the beginning or joined us along the way, your presence has made a meaningful impact.
Without a doubt, sustainability and ESG have been at the forefront of many businesses this year, despite the challenging economic environment. The headlines from COP28 and regulatory developments demonstrate the direction of travel.
We are proud of what we have accomplished together, not just launching SRS Version 2.0 but becoming a meaningful voice in the sector. Over the past year, we have:
• Created Version 2.0 of the SRS after an extensive consultation period
• Welcomed 28 Adopters and 3 Endorsers to the Adopter community – which now exceeds 170 organisations
• Launched our new website, which provides Adopters with a profile and access to the Input Tool
• Spoken at, and hosted, several events, conferences and webinars
• And much more!
Your support has fuelled our growth, and we are excited about the possibilities that the coming year holds. We are committed to continuing our journey with you and are eager to bring you even more exciting developments. Some of the things we’ve planned for the upcoming year include:
• Producing quarterly insights about, and for, the sector
• Continuous consultation with, and review of, the ESG and reporting landscape
• Blogs from key sector leaders
• Webinars, workshops, and events
• Reporting guidance and training for Adopters
• Even greater engagement with key stakeholders, including funders
• Launching a technical working group
• And much more!
So, from everyone at SfH, we wish you a festive season filled with warmth and happiness! Thank you for being an integral part of our community. As we bid farewell to this year, let’s embrace the opportunities that the new year brings, with hope, positivity, and a shared sense of shared purpose.